Thomas is a practitioner of acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine, as well as practicing shiatsu massage. Specialising in the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions, stress reduction, pain management and menstrual/fertility irregularities, he works with people suffering from a wide range of health conditions. He is a member of the AHPRA regulated Chinese Medicine Registration Board (CMRB) and the peak industry representative body, the Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association (AACMA).
Thomas has currently stepped away from clinical practice to pursue a full-time academic role as the Senior Lecturer (Social Sciences) at Endeavour College of Natural Health (Perth campus). While he is not accepting new clients at the present time, he does anticipate returning to practice at some point in the future.
Thomas has also lectured and supervised in clinic with the Faculty of Chinese Medicine at Endeavour College in Perth and Sydney. He has also lectured with the Faculty of Shiatsu & Oriental Therapies at Nature Care College, Sydney.
- Bachelor of Health Science, Traditional Chinese Medicine,
University of Technology Sydney
- Certificate of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Sino-Japanese Friendship Hospital, Beijing, PR China
- Diploma of Shiatsu Therapy, Nature Care College
- Masters of Culture, Health and Medicine,
Australian National University (current)
- Bachelor of Arts, Macquarie University
- AACMA Member Membership Number 2346
- AHPRA Member Membership Number CMR0001727430